Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Yum.

p72359b

Peanut Butter Machine
Make your own warm, delicious peanut butter at home--for much less than store bought butter!

Fill the top bin with your favorite shell nuts (you can also use macadamia, sunflower, cashews and more) and select chunky or smooth texture. In minutes you have creamy, all-natural nut butter perfect for baking, sandwiches, and crackers. Hopper holds up to two cups of dry nuts.

Compact size fits on most counters or cabinets. Wipe-clean design. ETL® approved.

Available here. $50.. won't ship until Septemeber 29th, but avail for order on the 26th.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Don't Like Peanut Butter ... But If I Had One Of These I'd Make A Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich Everyday!!! Maybe I'd Make One For John To Take To Work!!!

Anonymous said...

Ummm Notice How I Figured Out How To Put My Name Instead Anonymous HA!

Rick is not Serious said...

Good job Jessica, Yeah this product seems way rad.

Blog Archive

statcounter