Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jackets ('cause you know its summer time and all.)

So go to http://www.penfieldusa.com/mainpage.htm to see more. When I first read the words "Jacket and sleeping bag." I thought to myself ha that would be funny if they were connected, like a damn potato sack race type of style. So I scroll down and Boom!
penfield-summit-jacket-sleep-bag-2
penfield-summit-jacket-sleep-bag-3
penfield-summit-jacket-sleep-bag-4

whoa. They also make these jacekts.

penfield-outerwear-08-august-2penfield-outerwear-08-august-8
penfield-outerwear-08-august-4penfield-outerwear-08-august-3
penfield-outerwear-08-august-6penfield-outerwear-08-august-7
penfield-outerwear-08-august-9

2 comments:

andrew said...

That is outstanding.

Wow. I need me one of them.

Anonymous said...

That sleeping bag jacket would be excellent for old-school Dinuba parties (if those still occur).

Blog Archive

statcounter