Wednesday, December 3, 2008

X-mas tree lane '08 & Paris Hiltons BFF

Jessica, JohnL, Bev, and I walked the first night of X-mas tree lane.

x-mas tree lane sign

walking down x-mas tree lane

There was a huge orchestra style band at this one house with a conductor and everything.

Band at house on x-mas tree lane

Heres Santa.

Santa at x-mas tree lane

We started our walk at fig garden village walked all the way to the end near the underpass close to shields. Then walked all the way back. I'm so incredible sore today, I can barely walk. Sunset magazine named x-mas tree lane as a holiday destination. X-mas tree lane has been going on for 86 years. Thats older then me!

After walking the lane, we each got something to eat and headed to Bev and my apartment and watched the finale of Paris Hiltons BFF. Brittney won, we were all pretty happy about it. Shes hot, and funny.

Also originally "X-mas tree lane '08" was going to be the title of this post, but now I'm going to include paris hiltons BFF into it. It will probably bring some more traffic.

No comments:

Blog Archive

statcounter