Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pictures galooooooore

I sometimes hit you with a bunch of photos. This is one of those times. But, I'm not hitting you that hard. I'm going to leave some on my flickr for you to see there.

Met my mom at the dog park, the doggies played.
Foxy and Kalee
Foxy and kalee playing
So funny
Vicious
Golden and kalee
Foxy
Kalee looking sweet

Cute dogs.
Vega and Foxy laying down

Yeah its three pictures. Go to the flickr to see bigger.
sky outside 2

Then I went to the airport, cause I'm a fuck. Deal with it.
Plane taking off

3rd plane in clouds

Plane in sky (obviously)

Plane

In retrospective of this entry: Go to my flickr. not only can you see all of these pictures

BIGGER

but also others that you haven't seen. Why not put all the pictures on here? No reason, just seems like a lot of pictures.

P.S. I whole heatedly love Samuel Adams Winter lager. Stuff is good, reeaaallll good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

VEGA WATCH OUT FOXY IS GOING TO BITE YOUR BUTT!!!

Anonymous said...

Two More Things The Picture Before Foxy Trying To Bite Vega Is My Favorite Picture Of Vega, He Looks So Cute And Precious In His Green Sweater. And Of Course The Last Picture Of The Pups Cuddling On The Couch!!! AWWW CUTENESS!!!

Rick is not Serious said...

Its true, I have a bunch of cuties on my hands.

Blog Archive

statcounter