Friday, November 14, 2008

Recent Events.

No order and maybe not all the pictures. You are welcome to travel over to www.flickr.com/photos/ricker4fity4 Alright, So...

I got my first pair of New Balances. I'm really excited about them. I love new Balance.
first pair of new balances

This is Bev's tattoo. I have this idea for a finger tattoo. I want a black comb tattooed on my finger so I can put it up to my philtrum so I can be doing an impression of Mel Brooks doing an impression of Hitler. Impersonating an impersonator.
with stach

Halloween night was cool. I dressed as a cowboy. The following days sucked 'cause Bev totally had some kidney stones and had to be rushed to the E.R.
Bev and I
Courtney and Bev
day of the dead Bev
Amber Bock can.
Amber bock can?
Amber was saying Tommy should cut his beard. Everyone else disagreed. Probably.
tommy beard
Tommy on halloween
paul on halloween

Then got Bev from the hospital and drove to L.A.X. Wow.
l.a.x. sign

Went to Hanford a lot.
On the way to Hanford
on the way to Hanford

Took the dogs of course.
Foxy and Vega in the car

"Happy Birthday Dad, We <3 u""Happy Birthday Dad, We <3 u""Happy Birthday Dad, We <3 u"
"Happy Birthday Dad, We <3 u""Happy Birthday Dad, We <3 u""Happy Birthday Dad, We <3 u"

Above are some photos I took for some friends. It was Anthony's b-day so Courtney wanted to do this sweet photo set for him. It was pretty cool.

Andrew and I skated an empty skate park.
Andrew at an empty skatepark
standing on board

Dogs at dog parks.
Foxy and vega

And friends buying houses.
Outside Pauls house. (Before)

Don't forget I was without internet for almost a month and created some stuff.

Photobucket

Also...

Photobucket

A sit down kickflip never looked so good.

1 comment:

Bee said...

You have been sooo busy and I've missed seeing you hahaha now its like i was with you the whole time hahaha

Blog Archive

statcounter