Sunday, October 8, 2023

Greatest misses from shopgoodwill

 Hello, been a bit.

Evidently shopgoodwill dot com only allows 150 "favorites." I have many missed items still "favorited," and will now un-fave them to allow space for additional, and more current items. Here are links, and possibly pictures of some of my greatest misses that I don't want to forget.


Xylophone Look at this badass Xylophone! It reached a price that was too much for me (for this item).










Camel cropped mesh jersey YO! Pretty good












L.L. Bean anorak Good color way, and went for only $14. A miss.












Eames style lounger Yep, this was a pick up only item, but like, I'm down for a road trip.






















Casio PK-1 I have mental issues with wanting every mini keyboard ever. I big miss on this one, went for only $20 some odd dollars.










Budweiser metal trash bin THIS ONE I'm STILL pissed about. I would have bid more if I had remembered the auction was going on. Lame as shit. Went for $17.87, my top bid was $16.66, and I just forgot to set an alarm to check it near the auctions end. Oh well.












1990 bart shirt A little to pricey, and unknown size, but a pretty good shirt.












Pee wee jacket Another BIG miss. This was within like the first couple of weeks after Paul Reubens passed. I just simply forgot about the auction.
































Garfield phone Pretty good! Too pricey for me, but a good item for sure.


















Chia Homer haha










Stamp shirt I really like this shirt, missed it.












cow hide rug Yeah, now that I have an Eames style lounger (acquired locally), I would like to get a nice cow hide for under it. This was a really great one, big miss.


 









Predator metal sculpture haha, just want you to be aware this exists.




















Arcosanti bell Hope you're aware of Arcosanti












another cow hide my max was $96.66, and I forgot about the auction. Would have gone higher, oh well.











new merrells











nice rug Really wanted this, forgot about the auction. Beat by a dollar.










falling water lego set simply amazing the price this went for. I was never gonna bid, was just interested to see where it was gonna go. $252.10! Who that shit signed by?










metal toolbox Very cool metal tool box, went for quite the price, $327.85

















Ikea bucket hat
















highland cow hide rug Just flat out forgot about the auction, such a low price it went for $31.00












1964 F1 die cast Fuckin' west German GP. Wow. $103.89









Hook-ups poster 








gucci still keeping an eye out





















Boners & More Boners illustrated by Dr. Seuss









snoopy


























epson 1400 printer $667










amazing Canon F-1 limited Los Angeles 1984 olympics edition, in box. went for $676


















Bianchi clock Went for $227, really good item












Maiden and Ozzy glass Went for $119














film lot went for fucking $626 - ridiculous.










group of penguins I believe I just forgot about this auction. Bummer.










That's it, this post took longer than I thought, or wanted.

We shall see what's next. Luckily my computer remembered the different yahoo email and password for this blog.


cya

No comments:

Blog Archive

statcounter