Sunday, July 10, 2011

Gonna cover some things real quick.



So that I can throw these notes that are on my desk away.

Note 1. "Pulling apart headphone cable." This is a guilty pleasure. I would never never do it to my own headphones. Not even a friends headphones. But, if at work you had some headphone, or a headset, totally. Pulling apart the cable from split. It feels, and looks awesome.

Note 2. "Optimistic Optometrist."

Note 3. "Surf band songs. 1. Dog Show. 2. Busy Signal."

Note 4. "Plantain Plantation."

Note 5. "Scent patch for bottom of pants." I came up with this idea to invent a scented patch that can stick to the inside bottom of your pant. So if you're farting a lot, its cool, your pants won't smell like crap at the end of the day. (I just had this idea, its not taken from real life).

Note 6. "look @ notes from yesterday."

Note 7. "look up that dude who had a pet moose." I was thinking about Tycho Brahe.

Note 8. "Fritter Forgetter."

Note 9. "Octopus playing the drums? Little mermaid, you've got some balls."

Note 10. "Measuring tape, and/or yardstick.



No comments:

Blog Archive

statcounter